We are offering a spring break to Serre Chevalier, France!
Valued up to £7499 yours for £6370!
When is it?
6th - 13th April
Where is it?
Serre Chevalier, France
What do you get?
Luxury inclusions - Champagne on arrival, cooked breakfast, afternoon tea, four-course evening meal with UNLIMITED bottled wine! Lifts to and from the slopes. Use of the hot tub. All for 6 nights. This modern property sleeps up to 12 people and boasts a games room (with pool table!), and home cinema! Round up your friends, split the cost and you've got yourself a seriously good deal!
Chalet Valentine is a located just 300 metres from the Aravet lift in the popular area of Villeneuve in Serre Chevalier. Super close to the slopes, bars, restaurants and entertainment, it is perfect for those wanting everything on their doorstep. The traditional wooden alpine chalet boasts four bedrooms, with two en suites and one shared bathroom. There is an outdoor hot tub to melt into after a hard day on the hill and an open fire to enjoy with a glass of vin chaud.
Chalet Valentine is a located just 300 metres from the Aravet lift in the popular area of Villeneuve in Serre Chevalier. Super close to the slopes, bars, restaurants and entertainment, it is perfect for those wanting everything on their doorstep.
The traditional wooden alpine chalet boasts four bedrooms, with two en suites and one shared bathroom. There is an outdoor hot tub to melt into after a hard day on the hill and an open fire to enjoy with a glass of vin chaud.
The room layout is as follows:
Bedroom 1 - Double with en suite shower/bath and toilet
Bedroom 2 - Double with two singles and en suite shower/bath and toilet
Bedroom 3 - Twin with shared bathroom with room 4
Bedroom 4 - Bunk room with single. Shared bathroom with room 3
Additional toilet on lounge floor
We pride ourselves in creating a fantastic, exciting & diverse menu that takes inspiration from traditional and world dishes.
Whilst being 'Snowed Inn' you can look forward to the following :
* Only in selected chalets - noted in description
· Eggs Benedict - Perfectly poached eggs perched on top of a slice of cooked ham or wilted spinach with an English muffin base, drizzled in a light & creamy homemade hollandaise sauce
· Breakfast Burrito - Creamy scrambled egg topped with sauteed chorizo, caramalised onions and peppers sprinkled with cheese, all bundled into a soft tortilla wrap.
NB staff day off breakfast consists of cereals and juice
· Fresh french bread, toast, butter and preserves including jams, marmalade, peanut butter, marmite & nutella
· Freshly brewed coffee & tea - We also offer a selection of herbal teas & decaffinated options
· Yoghurts & fresh fruit
· A variety of selected cereals from Coco Pops to Muesli
· Fresh orange juice
· Cooked Breakfast Option
· Porridge *on request* served as it is or with cinnamon, apples, raisins & brown sugar
Afternoon Tea is laid out for guests from 4pm - to tide you over till Dinner!
· Fresh baguettes with butter & condiments
· Freshly baked cake, cookies or scones
· Hot brewed coffee & tea - herbal teas & decaffeinated options available
· A selection of cordials
· Fresh fruit bowl
The evening meal consists of three delicious; well-balanced courses, served with unlimited wine.
We will then offer you a variety of delicious French cheeses served with accompaniments & a warming glass of Port
Example Menu in no particular order.
Starter Wild mushroom risotto with a safron, lemon & sage huile and a parmesan crisp (V)
Main Courses Roasted pork in cider, thyme & garlic topped with slow roasted pork belly. Served with fondant potatoes, minted peas, an apricot, pear & herb confit & a cider jus.
* Mushroom wellington - a tender medley of sautéed mushrooms in our own unique light Madeira sauce baked in a golden pastry parcel (V)
Dessert A homemade vanilla bean pannacotta served with blueberries & a lavender syrup. Topped with homemade honeycomb.
In 2014 we were lucky enough to get to know a fantastic friend...who had a friend *and so on* that introduced us to a contact in the Bordeaux vineyards. We are super pleased to say we now stock three fantastic red wines and a perfect all-rounder dry white wine from individuals in the Bordeaux and Bergerac areas. Great quality and direct from the vineyard.
Airport transfers are not included but can be arranged at an extra cost
Optional Services which can be arranged at an additional cost (please note your interest on booking so we can make arrangements in good time) :
· Transfers to & from the resort
· Pre arranged hire delivered to the chalet on arrival
· Pre arranged lessons with English speakers
· Pre arranged lift passes ready on arrival
· Away days to other resorts
· Packed lunches
· Laundry service
· Honesty bar
· Ski & board servicing